Banish aches and colds with bath bombs infused with ginger, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
There’s nothing like a hot bath when you’re feeling run down or under the weather. These bath bombs are designed to heal achy flus and sniffly colds with ginger powder to increase circulation, while rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils open the respiratory passage and sooth sore muscles.
I have a passion for holistic living and I’m a super-avid DIYer.
8 oz. Baking soda
4 oz. Cornstarch
4 oz. Citric acid
4 oz. Sea salt
1 tsp. Ground ginger
4 tsp. Witch Hazel distilled
4 tsp. Avocado oil
40 drops eucalyptus essential oil
40 drops rosemary essential oil
6 drops liquid food coloring of your choice
1 digital scale
1 large glass bowl
1 glass measuring cup
1 pair of disposable gloves
4 bath bomb molds
1 roll parchment or waxed paper
1. To a large glass bowl add all dry ingredients, measuring with a digital scale as needed. Whisk throughly.
2. To a glass measuring cup, add all wet ingredients; whisk to combine.
3. Add all wet ingredients to dry, pouring slowly. Use gloved hands to mix together throughly.
4. Fill each half of bath bomb molds completely.
5. Press each half together tightly. Carefully remove one half of the mold and gently place on parchment or waxed paper. Remove the remaining mold half and leave to dry overnight.
6. Once completely dry, store bath bombs in a airtight container until ready to use.
Tip: you can also use silicone muffin trays as molds.
Pretty in Pink…
Donations can be made to https://www.paypal.me/DennisBeita for future articles.